Sunday, October 10, 2010

Advantages of using well-fitting boots

My favorite piece of ski equipment that my boot is to say, the most important and be who would be willing to spend money to have more dignity.

I'm pretty advanced / expert skier and I ask the best performance of my skis and boots, but I found that the boots are the most important. I spend between $ 500 and $ 700 for a good pair of shoes in which I spend 300-400 with respect to a pair of skis.

My current boots are Dalbello Kingston. BeforeI had a long L10. Well, expert skiers will tell you to get a good performance from a boat, you must be very close, which can cause pain if not properly. There's nothing worse than when the bottom of foot pain.

Normally, I'm skiing in California - Lake Tahoe to be exact. My favorite places are Heavenly, Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows. I often go to North Star, when they are with the family this is a family oriented resort. I like skiing in Utahand Colorado, but only the happiness that on two occasions. I hope one day to go to Switzerland, I have a friend who has a condo there.

I ski in all types of conditions. Powder is obviously better, but in California, often ends with the presence of ice.

Once again, a boat proper assembly is essential, especially in these conditions. It 's definitely an area that I have, if I buy will be running SCRIMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment